ICEGOLD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions contained in this document are those under which Icegold Marketing DMCC and its international branches (Icegold Marketing or we) market and promote any of the products (Commodity or Commodities) advertised from time to time or listed on our website and ordered by you. Please read these terms and conditions (Terms) carefully as they will form the basis of our contract with you.
You should retain a copy of these Terms for your future reference. Click here to download
1. ABOUT US
- This website is owned and operated by Icegold Marketing Limited DMCC, company registration number DMCC178966 and its international branches and registered business affiliates.
- Our email address is email@example.com and with a company registration number is DMCC178966.
- Please read these Terms carefully before using our Website.
- These Terms represent the terms and conditions for using and placing orders with our sellers and suppliers. Your use of our website is your confirmation that you have both read and accepted the Terms. These Terms and any contract entered into in consequence of your use of our website are subject to U.A.E. laws. The U.A.E. shall have jurisdiction over any dispute between us.
- To order any Commodities through us or use any service of ours, if you are an individual, you must be eighteen (18) years of age or over.
- Please check periodically for changes to the Terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process any Commodities request or order at our reasonable discretion.
- Every time you offer to order Commodities through us (Order Request), the Terms in force at that time will apply to the contract for the Commodities at the moment we confirm acceptance of your offer by sending you confirmation that the Order Request has been accepted (Order Confirmation).
- Whenever we revise these Terms in accordance with this clause 2, we will endeavour to keep you informed and give you notice of this by stating that these Terms have been amended and the relevant date at the top of this page.
- Orders can only be placed through our website www.icegoldmarketing.com.
3. YOUR STATUS
By placing an Order Request you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- In respect of individuals, you are not less than eighteen (18) years of age and you have a bank account.
- You will accurately complete our registration procedure and provide us with the personal details needed to process your order, including certified proof of your identity and normal residential address and should there be any changes to your personal information, you will immediately notify us of those changes by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing.
- You will provide information to us that we request in accordance with all applicable laws, including all applicable anti-money laundering and Know Your Client (KYC) regulations.
4. FRAUD PREVENTION AND IDENTIFICATION
For Orders over Ten million United States Dollars (USD$10,000,000) or greater, or for cumulative orders of over Ten Million United States Dollars (USD$10,000,000) or greater in any one year, you will provide us with a certified copy of your photographic ID, and an original (or certified copy) of a utility bill being not more than three (3) months old confirming your residential address.
5. CONTRACT BETWEEN US
- Icegold Marketing, its business affiliates and associated Commodities sellers use a live pricing system. All prices quotes are subject to price fluctuations and market change.
- After you have made a product request via our website, you will receive an automated email from us acknowledging that we have received your Order Request (Acknowledgment). This does not mean that your Order Request has been accepted. If we find an error in your Order Request, we will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your Order Request and give you the option of reconfirming your Order Request or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the Order Request as cancelled.
- Your Order Request constitutes an offer by you to us to locate and match you with the ordered Commodity seller or supplier with the intent of you engaging and buying the Commodity at the price indicated on the seller’s invoice after we send you an Order Confirmation. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation, not when we send you the Acknowledgment.
- The Contract will relate only to the specific Commodities ordered that we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to engage or compel our sellers or suppliers to supply any other Commodities, which may have been part of your order until the said Commodities has been ordered in a separate Order Request and confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation. For the avoidance of doubt, the Order Confirmation will be sent to the same email by which an Order Request is made. You may request the Order Confirmation to be sent to you via an email other than the one used in making your Order Request, provided that you provide to us a valid email address at the time of order.
6. AVAILABILITY; DELIVERY
- All Commodities are subject to availability on the part of our suppliers and may be withdrawn at any time prior to us sending you the related Order Confirmation.
- Importantly, all orders are subject to, and at our discretion may be immediately terminated without any further notice, if you refuse to settle the seller or supplier’s invoice within the stipulated time frame.
- Our suppliers undertake international (export) delivery at their own cost.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you place your Order Request. We cannot deliver to P.O. Box addresses. Where payment is made by credit card, the delivery address must match the cardholder’s address that has been used to make the card payment for the Commodity, unless we receive a written explanation (emailed to info@Icegoldmarketing.com) as to the discrepancy. It is within our discretion whether to accept or reject any such explanation as satisfactory. We will endeavour to deliver within three (3) working days (based on the calendars of the U.A.E. and of the country of delivery) of our receipt of cleared funds in respect of the Commodities in the Order Confirmation, subject to force majeure. If we are unable to deliver your order within the said period, we will notify you by e-mail of the delay.
- It is up to you to ensure that you are present at the address for the delivery and to sign for the Commodities in person. Claims arising from a shipment being signed for by an individual unknown to you or other circumstances involving any other third party at the delivery address are your risk.
- If for any reason whatsoever we fail to deliver a Commodity when we have sent you an Order Confirmation we will promptly effect a full refund of the amount paid or provide you with equivalent goods as a replacement. We will accept no liability for any price fluctuation in those circumstances.
- Should you wish to collect directly from us, you must produce identification and a copy of the invoice for the Commodities you are collecting. We cannot release the Commodities to third parties without prior arrangement and this may not always be possible. Please contact us to discuss this before you send anyone to take delivery.
7. RISK; TITLE
The Commodities will be at your risk from the time of receipt by you. Ownership of the Commodities will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of such Commodities ordered by you from us, in each instance (i) which have been delivered or (ii) in respect of which an Order Confirmation has been issued to you, unless otherwise stated in a separate corporate offer or a signed Sale and Purchase Agreement.
8. PRICE; PAYMENT
- The prices which you must pay for the ordered Commodities are set out on the website or a Full Corporate Offer at the time we send you our Order Confirmation together with any VAT applicable at the time.
- Payment for the Commodities that you order must be effected in United States Dollars, Great Britain Pounds Sterling or Euro.
- We will accept payment via bank transfers or cash where applicable, as further detailed on the website or in an Invoice, a credit card where the credit card is issued by MasterCard, but credit card payments made by you will not be received by us until at least four (4) days from our processing of your order.
- We will delay dispatch until we are in receipt of cleared funds via any of the above indicated means or modes of payments.
- No requests for letters of credit, payment upon delivery, payment via cheque or any other payment methods will be entertained due to the high value and nature of the products being sold.
9. ORDER; ACCEPTANCE
- You may place Orders only by using the online process for ordering Commodities via the website.
- When you place an order with us (by way of an Order Request), we need to obtain various details from you so that we can process your order. You must ensure that the details that you provide to us each time you submit an Order Request are correct and complete. Please note that all Order Requests are subject to verification, us receiving payment, stock availability and no contract for purchase will occur until we issue to you an Order Confirmation.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at our sole discretion before we issue an Order Confirmation.
- If you wish to cancel any Order Request for an item for which you have paid prior to its coming into stock, in consequence of a price fluctuation, we will agree to do so if you call our Customer Services Line on +971 504 897 417 or email us on email@example.com within 24 hours of the order being accepted (evidenced by receipt by you of an Order Confirmation) and at that time, you pay a cancellation charge of two and half per cent (2.5%) of the total order value, plus any consequential (and documented) loss we would suffer owing to the fluctuation in the price of the Commodity.
- Your access to and use of www.icegoldmarketing.com is at your sole risk and, we make no representation or warranty that the content of the website is error-free or timely with any updates.
- We will not be liable for any viruses or any other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the website, nor any incompatibility between the website and other websites, services, software and hardware, nor any delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the website.
- We will not be liable for damages of any kind, including those resulting from your inability to use www.icegoldmarketing.com or any part of it, from any content posted on www.icegoldmarketing.com or any of our social media huddles by us or anyone else.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us or on our part;
- any breach of, or default under, these Terms by us; or
- any defective products provided by us.
- Subject to clause 11.3, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to clauses 11.3 and 11.4, our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed a sum equal to the price of the Commodities stipulated in the Order Confirmation.
- We will use information you provide to us to administer your order which may also include checking your details with any credit reference agency and to other persons for credit vetting, fraud prevention or debt collection purposes. From time to time, we may keep you informed of information about other products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about other products and services that may be of interest to you, please let us know by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Laws in the jurisdiction.
- Your email address is essential in order for us to be able to supply you with important information such as order confirmations and changes to the service. By registering with us on our Website you accept that your email address may be used to supply you with such information.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The content of the website is protected by copyright, trade mark, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without written permission from us.
- No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trademark of ours, or our affiliated companies.
- You may not assign or transfer the Contract or any part of it without our prior written consent.
- Subject to all other limitations and exclusions, we will have no liability to you under these Terms if we are prevented from, or delayed in, performing our obligations under these Terms by anything outside our reasonable control (force mejeure), including strikes, government action, lock-outs or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Failure or delay by us in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of any Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of our rights under that Contract.
- If any provision of these terms is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, such provision will be severed, and the other provisions shall remain in force.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract.
- A person who is not a party to this Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it, notwithstanding any legislation to the contrary.
15. CUSTOMER SERVICES
If you have any queries, please contact us by telephone on +442033270663 from Sunday to Thursday , from 9am to 5pm or by email at email@example.com or support@icegoldmarketingcom. We will make every effort to reply to you within 24 hours ( Sundays –Thursdays).